- You should be between 25 and 60 years.
- You must run a current account with a commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- You should be resident within the states of our operation.
- You must have a verifiable monthly salary income.
- You must have a clean Credit Report.
- You must not have a history of returned cheque(s) in your account.
- Apply online via www.creditville.ng.
- Send us a mail via email@example.com.
- Call any of our branches: Lagos Mainland-(08035433065, 09068734637), Lagos Island-(08183593826, 09068749097, 08143206622), Abuja-(08112906267, 07063447329), Onitsha-(07035503970, 08038708407) and Portharcourt-(08113370287, 08143037837).
No. You can access our loans as long as you have a verifiable source of income either from paid employment or from working for yourself (i.e. self-employed).
- A suitable guarantor
- 1 passport photograph (Each from client & Guarantor).
- Copy of client employee ID Card.
- Copy of Guarantor employee ID Card.
- Loan request application letter.
- Postdated NUBAN Cheques from client.
- One blank undated NUBAN cheque from the Guarantor.
- Last 6months salary current account statement (Stamped).
- Duly completed loan application form.
- Copy of letter of Employment or Confirmation of Employment.
- Rent receipt.
- Proof of Residence (PHCN, WATER BILL).
- 1 passport photograph
- 1 means of identification (international passport, drivers license or national ID)
- Last 6months statement of account
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum of Association
- Post-dated NUBAN Cheques from the client
- A suitable guarantor who will provide the following:
– Employment/Confirmation Letter
– One undated NUBAN Cheque
– Copy of Staff ID card
– Filled guarantor form provided by Creditville Limited
- A guarantor who is a staff of any commercial bank in Nigeria.
- A guarantor who is a senior management staff of a blue chip (quoted) company.
- A guarantor who is a senior civil servant from grade level 14 and above.
- Using a banker guarantor guarantees lower interest rates than the other two classes of guarantors.
- Presenting a Letter of Comfort from your HR in addition with a banker guarantor guarantees an even lower interest rate than using a banker guarantor alone.
Our loan band ranges from N200, 000.00 to N2, 000,000.00 for individuals on PAID EMPLOYMENT. Loans above N2, 000, 000 and up to N3, 000, 000 may be considered under peculiar circumstances.
Our loan band ranges from N200, 000.00 to N2, 000,000.00 (for bankers) and from N200, 000.00 to N1, 500,000.00 (for non-bankers). Loans above N2, 000, 000 and up to N3, 000, 000 may be considered under peculiar circumstances.
The maximum repayment period for our loan is 12 months>
We have multiple repayment channels ranging from Cheques, and payment into our correspondence bank account as advised from time to time.
Yes, depending on how your current loan is being serviced. We can offer you a top-up loan.
Yes, you can. We offer such flexibility on all our loans.
You do not have to wait, you can apply immediately.
No, you cannot apply for more than one loan at the point of your application.
No, this cannot be done after the loan contract has been executed. A top up can be considered, but this will be at the sole discretion of CREDITVILLE LIMITED.
You can get your money within 24 hours after all required documentations has been submitted and verified.
This shall be in tandem with the dates as contained in your loan repayment schedule.
- Speed of delivery – you can get funds in your account within 48 hours, after meeting the necessary conditions and documentation.
- Flexibility – You may choose to repay your loan in full, at anytime without any penalty. Besides, you may apply for a top-up loan without a waiting period.
- No hidden charges – Our interest charges are all-inclusive, ensuring transparency. There are no hidden admin charges.
- Courtesy – our staff are trained to treat you with utmost respect at all times.