Business Loans For Self Employed Persons In Nigeria
You can access up to N2million loans without collateral all for as quick as 4 hours. For registered businesses.
About Our Business Loans In Nigeria
Creditville Limited’s Business Loan is a business funding product designed for business owners and self employed individuals to enable them grow their businesses and SMEs by providing working capital between the sum of N200,000 and N2,000,000. Our business loans in Nigeria are without collateral and are specially designed to get you the needed funds totally stress free and without any charge(s) whatsoever. Our interest portion is calculated on a reducing balance method and repayments can be scheduled for up to 6 months. The repayments are on a monthly basis and can be made via several channels like direct debit, cheque deposit, online payment, funds transfer or paying into any of our accounts. You can visit the FAQs page for commonly asked questions.
How To Access Our Business Loans
Why Should You Choose Creditville's Business Loan?
Running a business in Nigeria is tough work and we at Creditville understand the plight of business owners that is why we carefully tailored our business loans to be easily accessible and also friendly in terms of repayment for the growth of your business. We go beyond giving your business a loan and we ensure your business actually grows because we care.
Requirements To Get A Business Loan in Nigeria
- 1 passport photograph
- 1 means of identification (international passport, drivers license or national ID)
- Last 6months statement of account
- Certificate of Incorporation and/or Memorandum of Association
- Post-dated NUBAN Cheques from the client
- A suitable guarantor [who is a staff of any commercial bank in Nigeria, a senior management staff of a blue chip (quoted) company or a senior civil servant from grade level 14 and above] who will provide the following:
– Employment/Confirmation Letter
– One undated NUBAN Cheque
– Copy of Staff ID card
– Filled guarantor form provided by Creditville Limited
Business Loan Calculator